How do you change the chain tensioner on a Razor e300?
(1) Using a Philips screw driver remove the 3 screws on the chain guard and remove the chain guard.
- (2) With a flat screw driver remove the spring from the tensioner arm.
- (3) Using 2 size 10mm open wrenches loosen up the nut and bolt that holds the tensioner onto the frame and remove it.
How tight should electric scooter chain be?
The chain should be “just taut” – in other words snug, but not piano-wire tight. The tension should be similar to the fan chain on an automobile. BE CAREFUL NOT TO ADJUST TOO TIGHT. The tensioning system can easily impart too much tension and snap the chain or bend the motor shaft.
What size chain is on a razor scooter?
#25 chain is by far the most common chain size used for electric scooters including those made by Razor, Currie, Pulse, Avigo, Minimoto, Motovox, Schwinn, Mongoose, and others.
How do you charge a razor Power Rider Xbox 360?
Your PowerRider 360 may not have a fully charged battery; therefore it is a good idea to charge the battery prior to use. charger port on the product. Make sure the power switch is in the OFF position. The light on the charger should turn red during charging.
How do you fix a Razor scooter tire?
How to Replace Your Razor Scooter Wheels in 3 Easy Steps
- Loosen the Old Wheel. Insert an allen wrench into each screw on both sides of the old wheel, crank the allen wrench counter-clockwise to loosen the screws and pull out the axle.
- Replace with New Wheel. Slide out your old, worn out wheel.
- Tighten the New Wheel.