- 1 Why is my razor moped not working?
- 2 How do you disassemble a Razor scooter?
- 3 How do I reset my scooter?
- 4 How long does a Razor Pocket Mod battery last?
- 5 How long does it take to charge a Razor Pocket Mod?
- 6 How do you change the back tire on a Razor Pocket Rocket?
- 7 How do you fix a Razor scooter that won’t fold?
- 8 Can you overcharge a Razor scooter?
- 9 Can you replace a razor scooter battery?
- 10 How much is a Razor scooter battery?
Why is my razor moped not working?
Try the following: Check for loose connection(s) underneath the deck plate. If there are loose connection(s), reconnect them. If there are NO loose connection(s), replace reset button/power switch.
How do you disassemble a Razor scooter?
How to Fold, Unfold, Open and Close a Razor Scooter.
- Slide out the grips. Push the release buttons on the T-tube and pull the grip.
- Slide down the T-tube. Unclamp the T-tube using the quick-release lever and push the T-tube down.
How do I reset my scooter?
Problem 3: How Do I Reset My Electric Scooter?
- Place your electric scooter on a level, flat surface.
- Turn off the scooter and wait for about 5 minutes.
- Press the ‘ reset ‘ button to switch it on again.
- Now, the power switch should get illuminated, and it should work smoothly.
How long does a Razor Pocket Mod battery last?
The battery life of Razor Pocket Mod is around 10 miles. Considering the top speed of 15 mph, your son or daughter could easily rack up some miles and require a charge in less than an hour.
How long does it take to charge a Razor Pocket Mod?
Initial charge time: 12 hours. Recharge time: up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
How do you change the back tire on a Razor Pocket Rocket?
REAR TIRE /INNER TUBE REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS Clamp two 8mm (or similar 5/16) bolts in line with the brake drum holes as shown below. Deflate the inner tube completely and with the brake drum removed, loosen and remove the 4 screws that hold the wheel together. Replace inner tube/ tire. Reverse steps to reassemble.
How do you fix a Razor scooter that won’t fold?
You could hold the handlebars against the ground or your body to ensure the steering column doesn’t pop back out from the scooter again. If the steering column comes back out, the scooter won’t fold up properly. Turn the scooter back over and push the handlebars down again.
Can you overcharge a Razor scooter?
Can the battery be overcharged? Razor -supplied chargers are designed to avoid over-charging a battery.
Can you replace a razor scooter battery?
Replace the Battery. Enter your scooter’s barcode to find the exact battery you need. Once you have it, the replacement is fairly easy and should take about 15 minutes to complete, depending on your scooter model. As an example, let’s walk through a battery replacement of the Razor PowerA2Electric Scooter.
How much is a Razor scooter battery?
Compare with similar items
|This item Our Equivalent to the OEM Razor E100 E125 E150 Crazy Cart, Power Rider 360 Electric Scooter Battery 12V 5AH – 2 Pack High Performance and Rechargeable(This Will Not fit The E100 Power Core) Beiter DC Power|
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars (823)|
|Sold By||Beiter DC Power|