- 1 What model is my razor pocket?
- 2 How long does a Razor electric scooter last?
- 3 How do you fix a Razor electric scooter?
- 4 How fast does a Razor Pocket Mod go?
- 5 Do you need a license to drive a Razor Pocket Mod?
- 6 How old do you have to be to ride a pocket mod?
- 7 Can you overcharge a Razor scooter?
- 8 Can you ride Razor electric scooter manually?
- 9 Can you overcharge an electric razor?
- 10 How do I reset my electric scooter?
- 11 Why is my electric scooter not turning on?
- 12 How can I charge my Razor scooter without a charger?
- 13 What is the weight limit on a razor pocket scooter?
- 14 Is there a weight limit for Razor scooters?
- 15 Is Razor Pocket Mod for boys?
What model is my razor pocket?
The Pocket Mod 19-digit ID can be located on the rectangular white sticker inside the seat compartment, on the battery cover, on the underside of the frame, on the original battery charger, or on the original cardboard box in which it came.
How long does a Razor electric scooter last?
The electric scooter battery life ranges depending on the model. However, you can expect an electric scooter to last around an hour, if not more. This results in ongoing fun and entertainment for people of all ages. For example, the E Prime ElectricScooter battery life lasts up to 40 minutes.
How do you fix a Razor electric scooter?
Try the following:
- Secure unit; turn power on & with NO weight on the scooter, lift back end up and apply the throttle.
- If rear wheel spins freely, replace battery and/or charger.
- Remove deck plate & unplug brake connector from Control Module.
- If the motor engages, replace the battery.
How fast does a Razor Pocket Mod go?
Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor, the Razor Pocket Mod can travel up to 10 miles before re-charging and reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour-plenty fast for a quick trip around the block or a fun ride to the park.
Do you need a license to drive a Razor Pocket Mod?
you must be 16 yrs old, you do NOT need a drivers license to drive it on the road, it require a one time license registration fee of $18 to use on the road.
How old do you have to be to ride a pocket mod?
Razor recommends that children 13 years and older can ride the Pocket Mod.
Can you overcharge a Razor scooter?
Can the battery be overcharged? Razor -supplied chargers are designed to avoid over-charging a battery.
Can you ride Razor electric scooter manually?
You can ‘t ride the scooter by any means. All you can do is walk it back home and get it fixed there. However, if the battery loses its power, you have the option of manually pushing the scooter to your destination.
Can you overcharge an electric razor?
Avoid Overcharging A fully charged electric razor battery goes into trickle mode if it is still connected to a power source. Therefore, leaving your electric shaver to charge overnight is not recommended.
How do I reset my electric scooter?
Problem 3: How Do I Reset My Electric Scooter?
- Place your electric scooter on a level, flat surface.
- Turn off the scooter and wait for about 5 minutes.
- Press the ‘ reset ‘ button to switch it on again.
- Now, the power switch should get illuminated, and it should work smoothly.
Why is my electric scooter not turning on?
If the electric scooter does not run check the motor because the motor is the power source. Because of excessive riding or doing stunts may cause the problems. Check the battery charger too. If the indicator does not work properly change the charger and then try again.
How can I charge my Razor scooter without a charger?
How to charge a Razor scooter without the charger
- i. Remove the Battery from Scooter the Battery from Scooter.
- ii. Recharge the Battery.
- iii. Leave the battery for charging.
- iv. Remove the battery from Charging.
- v. Place the Battery Back into the Scooter.
What is the weight limit on a razor pocket scooter?
It can carry up to 150 pounds worth of weight, and can vary the acceleration and variable speed accordingly. If you need convenience and style, don’t hesitate to read on about the Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter!
Is there a weight limit for Razor scooters?
The specs online state the scooter supports a weight up to 143 pounds. I am a 5 foot grandmother ( weight of 106) and have found my 5-yr. old grandson’s scooter quite a comfortable fit for me!
Is Razor Pocket Mod for boys?
The 12-volt batteries (included) will power the Razor scooter for up to 30 minutes on a single charge and the big 12-inch pneumatic tires deliver a smooth and comfortable Euro-style scooter experience for kids. Specifications.
|Features||Under Seat Storage|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15130601|
|Assembled Product Weight||59 lbs|