- 1 How do I know what model my Razor scooter is?
- 2 Where is the serial number on razor MX350?
- 3 How do you reset a Razor electric scooter?
- 4 Do Razor scooters have serial numbers?
- 5 Where is razor serial number?
- 6 What version is my razor MX350?
- 7 What is the weight limit on a razor MX350?
- 8 Can you overcharge a razor dirt bike?
- 9 Why is my electric scooter not working?
- 10 Where is the reset button on my electric scooter?
- 11 Why did my electric scooter stop working?
- 12 How do I know if my electric scooter is charging?
- 13 How do I fix my electric scooter controller?
- 14 How do you test an electric scooter motor?
How do I know what model my Razor scooter is?
How To Identify Your Razor Model Version. Model versions can be determined based on your 8-digit Bar Code ID. The Bar Code ID can be found on many places including the battery cover, on the bottom of the frame, charger, stem and/or box.
Where is the serial number on razor MX350?
This kit is a perfect match for The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket, version 33 and above. Need hep figuring out your version? Find the small Bar Code Sticker & Serial ID on the bike (usually on the frame or battery tray). Your version is the 7th and 8th digit in the sequence.
How do you reset a Razor electric scooter?
Try the following:
- Turn power off; wait a few minutes & press reset button.
- The power switch should light up and scooter runs.
- Do not exceed the weight limit, go up a stepp hill or attempt to tow objects. It is best to avoid these circumstances at all times.
Do Razor scooters have serial numbers?
The serial number is located on the bottom of the scooter near the front wheel. Products with an oval sticker next to the serial number with a “V” followed by any letter (example VE, VF, VG, etc.)
Where is razor serial number?
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number: On the surface of your product. On a Razer Mobile Phone in Settings > System > About phone > Model & hardware If you have the product’s original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number.
What version is my razor MX350?
The version number is located on the ID tag which can be found on the the bottom of the scooter, or on the steering tube. Below is an example of what the ID tag will look like. The 7th and 8th numbers on the ID tag are the version number of the scooter. For example: Version 1 = 01, Version 4 = 04, Version 11 = 11, etc.
What is the weight limit on a razor MX350?
The MX350 is the best Razor dirt bike for riders ages 13 and older with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds. Just like the MX400, the MX350 also weighs in at 65 pounds making it the best option for younger, smaller riders.
Can you overcharge a razor dirt bike?
Can the battery be overcharged? Razor -supplied chargers are designed to avoid over-charging a battery.
Why is my electric scooter not working?
Check the battery and charger. If the electric scooter does not run check the motor because the motor is the power source. Because of excessive riding or doing stunts may cause the problems. If the indicator does not work properly change the charger and then try again.
The reset button (on the left side of the battery box) will automatically trip and turn off the power if the motor is overloaded.
Why did my electric scooter stop working?
You may have an electrical issue, or the fuse might be blown or flipped. When that happens, the engine can’t draw power from its battery, and the scooter won’t move. Usually, when that happens, it’s considered a mechanical issue. This means you will need to send it to a professional for repairs.
How do I know if my electric scooter is charging?
When the scooter and outlet are both correctly hooked up to the charger, an indicator light will come on to show you that the scooter is charging. This light is usually red and may be flashing. When the scooter is fully charged, the light will turn green. Let the battery charge until the indicator light turns green.
How do I fix my electric scooter controller?
Speed Controller Does Not Work
- Make Sure The Power Switch Is On.
- Check The Fuse Or Circuit Breaker.
- Try Pushing The Scooter To Start.
- Inspect By Sight, Touch, And Smell.
- Test The Other Components Connected To Speed Controller.
- Test The Fuse Or Circuit Breaker.
- Test The Brake Lever Switch.
- Test The Key Switch Or Power Switch.
How do you test an electric scooter motor?
You can also test charger’s output voltage by using a multi-meter. The charger’s output voltage should be a few volts above its voltage level (24V, 36V, or 48V). If output voltage is zero or below level, then charger is defective. Electric scooter motor not running due to faulty charger.