- 1 How do I ship FedEx reptiles?
- 2 Can you ship an electric scooter?
- 3 What Cannot be shipped by FedEx?
- 4 Can you put a hold on FedEx deliveries?
- 5 Does FedEx ship live reptiles?
- 6 Does FedEx ship live fish?
- 7 How much would it cost to ship an electric scooter?
- 8 Can I ship a cell phone via FedEx?
- 9 Can I ship lithium batteries via FedEx?
- 10 Can passport be sent by FedEx?
- 11 What is not allowed to ship UPS?
- 12 Does FedEx Ship gold?
- 13 Is it faster to hold at FedEx location?
- 14 How can I speed up FedEx delivery?
- 15 Does FedEx charge for refused packages?
How do I ship FedEx reptiles?
How to Ship Live Reptiles
- Get Proper and Approved Packaging. A new (or like-new) strong cardboard box with minimum ¾” foam insulation on all six sides.
- Create a Shipping Account and Book the Label.
- Coordinate the Shipping Day.
- On Shipping Day, Carefully Pack the Animal in its Box.
- Get your Package to FedEx.
Can you ship an electric scooter?
All of our electric scooters are UL certified and able to be shipped with major carriers like UPS, FedEx, and USPS. We recommend only shipping your scooter in the original packaging, or having it packaged by a professional to ensure it isn’t damaged while in transit.
What Cannot be shipped by FedEx?
FedEx Prohibited Items
- All commodities valued over US$20,000 without approval.
- One-of-a-kind/irreplaceable articles such as artwork valued over US$500,000 each.
- Flammables with a flash point of 140 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
- Auto parts with fluids in them.
- Fine art.
- Fine jewelry.
- Pornography/obscene material.
Can you put a hold on FedEx deliveries?
We ‘ll hold your FedEx Express and FedEx Ground packages for up to 14 days and automatically resume deliveries after your specified end date. Plus, you can download the FedEx Mobile® app to easily schedule a hold anytime, anywhere. We ‘ll hold on to your deliveries for up to 14 days.
Does FedEx ship live reptiles?
FedEx offers a Live Reptile Certification that you have to pass in order to ship live reptiles. This can be a time consuming process. ShipYourReptiles has a specially created FedEx account that not only allows for the shipping of live reptiles, but specifically allows for SYR third-party shipping of live reptiles.
Does FedEx ship live fish?
Live Animals FedEx does not accept live animal shipments as part of its regularly scheduled service. Live animals will be accepted when the shipment is coordinated and approved by the FedEx Live Animal Desk.
How much would it cost to ship an electric scooter?
The cost to ship a moped depends on the distance of the shipment, the size of the scooter, and the service type necessary for safe transport. The average cost to ship a moped is $0.51 per mile for shipments under 1000 miles and $2.30 per mile for shipments under 100 miles.
Can I ship a cell phone via FedEx?
Shipping Cell Phones With FedEx FedEx is generally both the quickest and most expensive option for shipping a cell phone. They have a very accurate tracking system that gives a clear idea of the status of shipments and offers Saturday delivery as part of their standard shipping packages.
Can I ship lithium batteries via FedEx?
FedEx Express® shipments containing permitted IATA Section II lithium batteries are allowed at FedEx Office Print and Ship Center locations and may be placed in FedEx Drop Boxes.
Can passport be sent by FedEx?
Answer: You may send the application through FedEx but you are strongly encouraged to mail your passport application and any personal documents using a traceable delivery method. This will minimize the risk of your documents getting lost.
What is not allowed to ship UPS?
Shipping prohibited articles on a contractual basis with UPS Alcoholic Beverages. Animal products, non-domesticated (e.g., mother of pearl inlay, snakeskin watch bands) Articles of high/unusual value. Biological substances, Category B and exempt human or animal specimens.
Does FedEx Ship gold?
FedEx expressly prohibits standard shipments from containing physical precious metal gold bullion products.
Is it faster to hold at FedEx location?
Is FedEx’s hold at location faster? No. On the same day it was going to be delivered to you, instead of delivering to you, they will deliver it to the chosen location. So it will arrive the same day, but you’ll need to go, and get it.
How can I speed up FedEx delivery?
With FedEx Freight® Priority Plus, you can take advantage of the fastest delivery option available through FedEx Freight — even if your shipment is already in transit. Make sure your freight arrives on time. Each shipment is optimized to travel with specialized routing options, all geared to speeding up your delivery.
Does FedEx charge for refused packages?
FedEx shall be entitled to charge an administrative fee for packages rejected and for the costs of returning goods, where applicable, to the Sender.